Regional CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver Runs Open Now at Dart
Ready to run regional and not have to sacrifice earning power? Here’s the opportunity you want! Dart offers CDL-A owner operator truck driver professionals the miles you need to earn the money you want – all while offering one of the industry’s strongest programs to help you succeed.
What can CDL-A OWNER OPERATORS expect on Dart’s REGIONAL RUNS?
- Pay will be 96 cpm on loaded and empty.
- 98% Drop & Hook freight.
- Home weekly with time off during week (will work Sundays and holidays)
- 2,800-3,100 weekly miles
- Excellent steady freight - freight from DeKalb to Cedar Falls and Topeka, along with other customer freight
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver Requirements: Must have Hazmat Endorsement or obtain within first 3 mos. (covered by Dart).
Truck must be 2000 or newer.
Owner Operator Training Schedule:
- Day 1: $150 in training pay. Will ride along with another Owner Operator
- Day 2: Will drive while the trainer rides with them and will earn regular mileage pay.
- Days 3-5: Will deliver out of Cedar Falls while trainer spot checks deliveries and provides feedback regarding docking, paperwork, pinlocks, etc. Will earn regular mileage pay.
Let’s get you started on your regional run before they all fill up! Apply now!